Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THANK YOU!

the LOVE IS NOTHING./C.I.R. split is selling VERY FAST... within one day of release, i've only got about 20 copies left. get them now before it's too late, i don't know if this thing will see a repress.....

thank you to all the people and distros who ordered copies. you've got an amazing release coming your way, and you're keeping me busy with trips to the post office ... the stack of packages i have to ship is growing by the hour.

soon, DSR titles will be available for purchase through FORCE OF NATURE ... just another place to grab em. stop by the store over there for other industrial/noise/dark ambient CD's, LP's, etc. FoN is good people.

Keep in mind that RRRecords and Armageddon Shop also stock our titles. I think one or both places might have some copies of The Vomit Arsonist - Reciprocation laying around... I've had people ask me about it, but I've been out of them for a long time....but they might still be out there.

once i get my shit together, i'll post a list of distros that carry DSR titles.

Tommuel from Content Nullity said it best: "DSR is set to 'kill' in 2009."

No comments: